Monday, September 15, 2008

"Washington is in need of some adult supervision.."


I'm voting for him.






And I fear for my country if McCain wins. McCain is quoted as saying that he wants to overturn most Supreme Court rulings and go back to the way the Constitution used to be. Cool, no choice, no female voting rights, slavery.

That was a good time. I know I'll enjoy being a man's property and being denied my civil liberties. Then I'll go out back and beat my slaves.

Seriously though, haven't we suffered through 8 long years of Bush? McCain has voted WITH Bush on 90% 0f his issues - including those on marriage and the insufferable war in Iraq.

So, call me a baby killer, a gay lover, "un-American", a terrorist, a tree hugger. I call it being informed.

Obama wants to give women the choice of what to do with their bodies, the choice for voters to decide to legalize gay marriage, because love is more important, he wants to slowly withdraw our troops from this ridiculous, hellacious war that has killed hundreds and thousands of people - right, now where does Osama Bid Laden live? Oh right...Afghanistan.

Sarah Palin's constituency is smaller then the mayor if Jacksonville's. Her only qualification is that she didn't have an abortion when she was pregnant with a child who had down syndrome. She's also a good mother for forcing her pregnant daughter to get married. Abstinance only really worked there - huh Sarah? And me? I'd rather vote for a pitbull then the hockey mom in lipstick. That schtick is a disgusting as McCain's accent "Warsherington"..now, where exactly is that located again? McCain's campaign is exactly as signs read, "McCain: God, Guns and Lipstick!" Just because Sarah Palin has as vagina, doesn't mean she gives a flying wicked monkey about mine.

It's sad, Palin complains about sexism - what about the blatant racism? Cute, Obama Bin Laden. Real adorable. He's not muslim. He's christian. And he wants rights for the idiots out there who call him a "nigger" and a "muslim bastard". And no, he won't go back to Kenya "where he was born"...maybe Hawaii? Individuals born outside of the US can't be President. Smooth.

The best part is that Palin keeps running her mouth about "REFORMING WASHINGTON!" Are you reforming John McCain, who's voted with Bush 90% of the time? Are you reforming your religious zealot party who care more about their money then their country? No. You want to reform Roe v. Wade. The entire constitution. The idea of choice, freedom. You want to reform contraception. Hell, you want to reform the right for homosexuals to have the rights to life, liberty and the persuit of happiness.

The ignorance that is showing it's ugly head in this election scares me. I fear for my country - that it will never be the place I grew up. Religious intolerance, Racially motivated crime, poverty, recession - is the world you want to raise your child in? If so, please vote McCain/Palin.

Educate yourself. Don't vote for McCain's religion, or Palin's religion (she's a crazy by the way...). Don't vote for Obama's words in speeches or his religion either. Check your facts. And don't vote for someone because your dad told you McCain is cool - don't be uninformed.

Obama/Biden 2008.
"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
-BARACK OBAMA

No comments: