...take my hand and join us, in the world and we'll live as one.
So, that's me standing a little over ankle deep in the ocean.
You can see the TOE NAIL POLISH on my feet. How freaking cool is that?
SB 2K8 (Spring Break 2008) was awesome, I had a blast, minus my O(@&$(&@$(^!*#$*!^& camera breaking and having a lovely 80 dollars in my bank account.
I didn't skydive or Bunjy out of respect for my outstanding ability to bash my head into whatever is nearest - and as both of those things would cause me to splat, I decided to not take that chance.
I did however, Minjin swing (think three people like superman from the rain forest canopy. Kickass), Whitewater Raft (think fing awesome and woo woo!) and scuba dive to 10 meters on the Great Barrier Reef (not even imaginable unless you were there).
Minus the large amount of bug bites I have, the big ass fing spiders I found (who's bite could drop an elephant in 1 minute), and the numerous cockroaches (apparently near the eqautor they reproduce like rabbits and you can't get rid of them..fing ew), I had a blast. I helped sail and world class racing yacht, got a tan on the largest white sand island in the world (Whitehaven Beach, the Whitsundays, Australia), found Nemo, rafted on grade 4 rapids, flew like superman, stole some random persons kick ass cowboy hat (and almost his fake horse, MWAHAHA) and realized that no where on this earth can compare to home.
I miss you all, immensly. I'll see you soon <3
No comments:
Post a Comment