Sunday, September 14, 2008

I feel in heaven when I look in your eyes...

....I know that you are the one for me!


So, we went to the beach yesterday. It was absolutely beautiful. I think all three of us were reminded about a simple fact - we don't hate Australia, we hate DLC. It's nice to be reminded of things like that, to remind us that we aren't having a completely terrible time down here because of the country - just because of the place I live.

Conception Day is this Friday, it's basically a big huge concert day with school sanctioned drinking. My internship is closed that day. I get to play! WOO!

The next day we're going to the beach again, but for the full day instead of just a while. We're eating dinner at the beer garden there too. I'm pumped.

Everyone should be getting postcards soon, either as an entity or individually. Be excited.

That's my update. I don't have much. I'll update after Conception Day & the beach. Then you'll get an update after break. Sorry kids.

Loveyou all.

No comments: