Sunday, September 7, 2008

I know now, the place that I was trying to reach...


...was you right there in front of me.

Hello all! Today is the day I update you on the perilous undoings of my life.

This week was decent, Kait, Alexis and I sort of just hung out. Chatted. It was a nice relaxing week. The worst was Wednesday, it was Damo's (see first post about individuals in Oz) birthday and they went to the Ranch, so everyone was freaking obnoxious. We were so pissed. We refused to go because all the guys were supposed to come out for my birthday and then didn't. So..we didn't. Screw that.

Another thing, we're watching the unravelment of the Marist girls. It's fabulous and oddly satisfying. The one grad student here, Kim, freaked out on the Queen Bitch (Katelyn) yesterday at brunch. Highly satisfying, that was. Katelyn came to Alexis's room last night to ask where Damo was. We were like...asleep. Bye. Damo called us after she walked away and was like, "DON'T TELL HER I'M AWAKE. I'M DEAD SHHHHHH!" Good laugh out of that one.

Anyway, I mostly wanted to post my itinerary for my spring break trip, so you know and to make you hate your lives.

Wed 9/24: Fly into Brisbane from Sydney. Go to Tinbilly Travellers Hostel (that the trip paid for) and then possibly a day cruise in Brisbane.

Thurs 9/25: Leave Brisbane @ 8:30. Australia Zoo to check out all the Steve Irwin stuff. Fraser Island/Hervey Bay to put our stuff away and then a two hour open bar cruise of Hervey Bay. SWEET.

Fri 9/26: 7:30, leave for Fraser Island and spend all day tanning and playing baseball. Then we head to the Whitsundays!

Sat 9/27: Sailing and wake jumping on high speed boats all day on the Whitsundays and then party!

Sun 9/28: Sleeeeeep. Free day to shop, catamaran, tennis, jet ski, sun bathe. Skydive? Temmmmmpting.

Mon 9/29: Sailing on a yacht, scuba diving, tannning. Chilllll.

Tues 9/30: Tully River White Water Rafting. 4/5 River. Then to the accomodations with the lagoon pool and open-air beer hall.

Wed 10/1: Free day in Cairns! Then, Night Bungy Dance Party! Possible bungy jumping, maayyybe.

Thurs 10/2: Scuba/Snorkel around the Great Barrier Reef!

Fri 10/3: Sleep in! Rainforest trip and natural spa! Then, goodbye party :-(.

Sat 10/4: Fly back to Sydney to continue my miserable existence in shitty DLC.


Good thing is, Debbie gets here the 14th. SCORE.

Love!

No comments: