Monday, September 1, 2008

It's spurs and let it go - its the ropes and the reins and the joys and the pains..


....and they call the thing rodeo.


It's a good day. 66 degrees, beautiful, laundry is almost done, room is clean, papers done.

I feel fabulous. Maybe, just maybe, it's the turn around?


Kait, Alexis and myself have finally just figured it's the three of us, and as long as Queen of Marist and all Aussies declares it, we won't be having friends.

But screw it. Seriously. Who cares? The three of us have tons of fun, along with Brianne from Marist, when she comes. My birthday night with Kait, Alexis, Brianne and Nessa rocked. I had tons of fun just eating out and hitting up random clubs. I had a blast and I have some kick ass friends here who made it better.

It's a countdown for Spring Break - 24 days until I'm snorkeling around the GBR and laying on a beach on some island. After spring break, 64 days til I'm home. And between those two times, we have 2 and 1/2 weeks of finals, in which I only have one test and a presentation to do, so we're hitting up Manly and Bondi beaches.

I'm taking my energy to the gym, not eating my weight in Tim Tams and not spending money ostentaciously. I want good experiences, good friends and a damn good tan. This is definitely the point where I go, screw you all. Let's have fun.

Ok, Aussieland, bring it.....

No comments: