Tangalooma Island Resort (and for future reference, L-R: Kait, Alexis, Me)
Australia Zoo, Brisbane.
Dear Pappy: I got you a wombat! Just like I promised!
No this picture isn't cut off, that's the sand! Whitehaven Beach - the largest white sand island in the world....beautiful! Whitehaven Beach, Whitsundays, Australia
South Molle Island, Whitsundays, Australia
Aboard the world class sailing yacht, The Card. Whitsunday Islands, Australia
Largest sandbar island! This island only comes out when the tide is out! Whitsunday Islands, Australia.
Night of the pub crawl - when I stole the hat in the following picture! Gilligans, Cairns, Australia.
The girls and I with our Tour Guide Baz! The weirdo on the side was friends with the guy who used to own that hat. I now own it. He got his stupid horse back though... Cairns, Australia
The rainforest I missed because I had to catch my flight. Beautiful though!
Last one: National Rugby League Grand Final! Think..superbowl!
Manly Sea Eagles v. Melbourne (Mel-bun) Storm. Manly won 40-nil. And guess who we picked! GO MANLY SEA EAGLES!
Well, that's my photo blog. If anyone wants more pictures, let me know! I have all 350 of Kait and Alexis'!
love you all & see you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment