skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I come from a land down under - NYC that is....
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Cool, real cool.
Okay, so. There's a cockroach in my room that flies. And it flies in my hair while I sleep. So now, I don't sleep.
I am beyond disgusted and upset. I can't even handle this right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back when the old stuff was new...
▼
2008
(17)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(6)
I want to be a part of it - New York, New York! Th...
One song - Glory, one song - before I go - Glory..
Cool, real cool.
Well here and now, will we ever be again..
One Fish....Two Fish! Spring Break 2008!
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one..
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
What's Up, Doc?
Liz
We're officially on countdown mode until December 6th. Woo Woo!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment