...baby, you hardly even notice, when I try to show you this song is meant to keep you from doin' what your s'pposed too. Wakin' up too early, maybe we can sleep in - make you banana pancakes, pretend like it's the weekend now, we could pretend it all the time. Can't you see that it's just rainin', ain't no need to go outside." -Jack Johnson
As an independent note from my tomorrow post:
I've decided to re-read every Harry Potter book, as well as get "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them", "Quidditch Through the Ages" and "Tales of the Beedle Bard" - all by J.K. Rowling.
I'd also like to invest in hard copy versions of the Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets.
Now I'll go to bed and make a real post tomorrow. Maybe with pictures?
(Aidan - to make your text wrap, when you upload pictures, select the way you want your pictures to appear [center, left, right], then drag them where you want them in the post and click NEXT to the picture and your cursor should let you type. Miss you!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment