skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I come from a land down under - NYC that is....
Sunday, November 30, 2008
"And these are the moments, I know heaven must exist...
...and these are the moments I know all I need is this. I have all I've waited for, and I could not ask for more." -
Edwin McCain
I come home this week! Tomorrow for me is December 1st.
Took it look enough....
See you kids soon <3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back when the old stuff was new...
▼
2008
(17)
▼
November
(4)
"And these are the moments, I know heaven must exi...
"Can't you see that it's just raining? Ain't no ne...
"Well I heard there was a sacred chord that David ...
There's no gravity up here - it's kind of hard to ...
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
What's Up, Doc?
Liz
We're officially on countdown mode until December 6th. Woo Woo!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment