Thursday, August 21, 2008

Waiting here with hopes the phone might ring...


So, I really wanted to buy a journal to keep myself in tune with writing an to be able to regurgitate information at will to anyone that asked - I decided this was probably MUCH easier. I can keep everyone abreast all my info and post pictures and not fill everyone's inbox.

Overall:
I'm enjoying myself. I won't lie, the thrill of being in a different country across the world hasn't lost it's appeal - just the people have. Kait, Alexis and myself tend to have more fun together then we do with the Aussies. Especially because we live on a floor with kids. I'm talking barely legal, almost USA jailbait. Certifiable freshers, like, WOO! I'm going to be 19 soon! Oh, goody. 19 huh? The worst part is they're all ABOUT drinking until they don't recall their night. It's obnoxious...

A more intimate "get to know you" with the people on my floor and in Aussie land:
So, on my floor there are four guys that we talk to, the RA and another American. Everyone else is Asian and doesn't talk to us. The guys are Jeremy, Damo, Brad and Kane. The RA is Jen and Karrah from F&M (not kidding) lives across from Kait. Jeremy is 22 and a chiropractic major. He's also cocky 95% of the time and thinks he's the best thing since sliced freakin' bread. We thought he was a nice guy when we first met him...then he threw up all over Kait & Alexis and acted like it was all good. Not all good, not one bit. Damo lives next door to me (408) and is usually nice. He's one of those followers - he'll do anything if you egg him on a bit, which is when he gets !*(@&$%@)% obnoxious. Nice overall though. Brad is another cocky kid. He's completely adorable and plays footy like a king - he's absolutely fabulous, just ask him. Kane lives across from Brad and is really quiet, he's the observer, but is really nice to me - not so much Kait & Alexis though. Jen is our RA and doesn't say much of anything. Her boyfriend lives in her room (even though visitors overnight are NOT allowed, he never leaves). Karrah is from F&M and is really nice - I don't know much about her though...

Otherwise, we're here with a lot of Cali kids and a bunch of Marist sluts. Seriously, those Marist girls change their man more then they change their underwear. It's like, oh well gooooood. *Sigh* Americans have such a bad rap here...no wonder. Two of the Marist girls - Brianne & Agnes - they're really nice. Poor girls, stuck with such a bunch of social sluts.


Really, that's just my introduction...everyone's already heard all the recent stories, so there's no point going into anymore of them. Good point: my birthday is in 6 days. That'll be exciting.....I just wish my momma, mike and the jays kids were here to celebrate with me.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Liz! Good to know you haven't forgotten us. I want you to know that I have no one to play Nintendo with. We have to have a Mario date when you get back. Miss you and lots of love!

Brooke